essay about more people prefer living alone than in the past

vikasp 2 / 8  
In the last century world has seen many changes. One such change is clearly witnessed in family structures. Earlier families preferd living together and sharing joys and sorrows with each other. But nowdays, situation has changed in many countries and people like to stay away from their extended families.

The main reason behind this is advancment in technology and mass communication, which has increased the mobility of people. Now with an easy access people are moving far from their families to work and to study. Secondly, today's generation cannot tolerate restrictions put over by their parents, so they like to live away from them.

However, moving far from one's family for higher studies and better jpb job prospects ia a good sign of development as it helps an individual to build up his future and also makes him self dependent. Moreover, the generationn gap in families often led to disputes and increases differences, so some people think that it is better to live away from families and maintain the relationship.

But, one can not escape from its negative consequences, as splited families often result into lonliness. The main sufferers are children and elderly members of society as they do not get proper love and care. In addition, people sometime also get overburdned with their official and hosehold work , which disturbs them mentally as well as physically.

To conclude, we can say that living alone has become a latest trend nowdays. but, a person should be in touch with his seprated family to maintain the sweetnesss in the relationships.
OP vikasp 2 / 8  
hello friends i'm new here and really eager to recieve feedback from you people as soon i'm having my ielts exam
hope to hear soon
djanat 19 / 29  
your essay is too short , you have to make some efforts to find ideas and words.
according to the vocabulary that you have used , i think you can do better .

some mistakes
family structure without "s"
joy without "s"
easy access of what?
moving far from one's family TO GET higher education and....
should be in CONTACT with....(conclusion).
OP vikasp 2 / 8  
thanks djanat for your useful advice i'll surely work over my mistakes
trevor5249 3 / 21  
I think that using a real life example or even an anecdote might be good
OP vikasp 2 / 8  
thanks for your great advice.
Phoebe Su 5 / 15  
I do like your points. Your essay will be better if you elaborate more.

Instead of mentioning the bad side of living alone only at the conclusion. I prefer making this point a paragraph itself.

It'll deepen your essay and show that you look at both sides of the problem.

Home / Undergraduate / essay about more people prefer living alone than in the past