People say that I am absolutely ambitious and they may be right; Application

Reka16 1 / -  
People say about me that I am absolutely ambitious. They might be right. Everyone can agree that I am a good student and that I like to study. I have participated in lot of activities, competitions, exchange programs and charity appeals in my life.

Apart from my main interest I like to deal with sports,languages,history and geography. My main aim is to become a respected doctor. I think this is coming from my family background. My mother is a doctor and my father is an accountant. I've got a good example from my parents,they both have stable careers and this provided me with more opportunities to learn what I desired to. I have been hardworking throughout my life. I know that the road ahead will not be easy for me. I need to work hard in order to reach my goals. I hope to learn valuable skills that one day will make me a better doctor. My success in the future lies in my own hands.

I have a good base from the subjects Biology,Chemistry and Maths,thanks to my excellent teachers who always found time to help me get prepared for the competitions. They have helped me a lot to achieve some good results. I really appreciate their effort.

Besides my studies,I am very active in co-curricular activities. Sports have always been my passion. I am the captain of our school's floorball team. I am also the member of the basketball and volleyball team. We reached the 2nd place in the National Championship in indoor rowing. In my free time I usually play tennis. I cannot imagine my day without doing sport. Sport teaches me discipline and regulation.

Studying abroad has always been my dream. I believe study abroad is something that every student should do to widen their knowledge and horizons and to appreciate everything the world has to offer.

I have a strong love for English language and culture. An exchange year in the United Kingdom gives me the chance to learn English in a native environment,and I do not think there is any better way to expand my vocabulary and to develop fluency. During this time you also learn new nationalities,cultures and habits,so it is a good way for individual development.

I can call myself lucky because I had some opportunities to experience English lifestyle. In 2011 I attended a language course at XY. A year later, in 2012 I was a student for 7 weeks at XY in XY. The atmosphere of the school, the teachers' positive attitude was totally astonishing. I hope my dream comes true with this new program.

I am an inquisitive and down-to-earth person. I am really sociable and quite easy to get on with. I have many friends. I am very determined. I do whatever it takes to reach my goal. If you give me a chance I can ensure you that I will do my best to be successful with your program.
Didgeridoo - / 306 191  
You say a lot about yourself, but your paragraphs seem a little short and disjointed. What is the prompt of this essay; what is it asking you for? I would explain more about why you want to study abroad. What do you want to learn in the UK? How will studying there help you become a doctor? Why do you want to become a doctor?

I am an inquisitive and down-to-earth person. I am very sociable and quite easy to get along with. I have many friends. I am very determined. I do whatever it takes to reach my goal. If you give me a chance, I can assure you that I will do my best to be successful with your program.
rhj 2 / 3 1  
Apart from my main interest interests I like to deal with sports,langu

Home / Undergraduate / People say that I am absolutely ambitious and they may be right; Application