'we can perceive technologies everywhere' - Usage of Computers

aleka 1 / -  
We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in businesses, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we he more auspicious of their benefits?

You should write at least 250 words.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.

Computers are considered to have a big role in nowadays life of humanity. High-techs are becoming more popular merely as it makes our life comfortable and gives a lot of opportunities.

At this point, person, who wants to succeed in life should be adventurous and should know how and where to consume computers. Therefore the literacy of new technologies are marked highly. moreover, it helps people with everyday life such as cooking, cleaning or communicating. For instance, people can easily communicate with each other via Internet, even if there is hundred kilometers between them. On the other hand, the usage of computers perhaps can trigger to indolence of our society. to put it simply, there is no need to go to the library for students As the can utilize Internet. as you can observe, there two sides of computers, in particular, of Internet.

Besides, we can perceive technologies everywhere from transport to education, thus the widespread proliferation of computers do depict us the importance of them. computers have been developing for many years that is why I would underscore that people are becoming very dependent to one whereas it has big influence to our society. likewise, computers are believed to develop in a future and to expound its borders to medicine, environment even to living standards of people around the World.

To deduce, computers are comprising vast part of our life, hence the maintains of them is obvious. however, we should epitomize the dependence to computers and be responsible for our own life.

Home / Undergraduate / 'we can perceive technologies everywhere' - Usage of Computers