I am a persistent yet empathetic person; my characteristics devote to the school community

whitnee 1 / -  
What qualities or unique characteristics do you possess that would allow you to contribute to the university community?

No one person is the same, we all have different characteristics. The quality that I posses that allows me to contribute to the university community is simply this I am a persistent yet empathetic person. So when a situation happens and I have to make a fast paced decision, I make a conclusive resolution that would be best suited for everyone in the situation. I refuse be one of those students that blend in a crowd. I like to be heard and let opinions be of myself and others be known. My voice is powerful and will make an overall difference regardless of how big or small the outcome may be. In the confruntaion between the stream and the rock, the stream wins, not through strengh, but through persistence.
No one person ...I think you meant to write, 'no two people are the same'.

The quality that I posses which allows me to contribute to the university community is simply this; I am a persistent yet empathetic person. This might be two qualities!

So When a situation develops where I have to make a fast paced decision, I make a conclusive resolution that would be best suited for everyone in the situation.

I refuse be one of those students that blend into a crowd.

I like to be heard and let the opinions be of myself and others be known.

My voice is powerful and will make an overall difference regardless of how big or small the outcome may be. In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream wins, not through strength , but through persistence.

Home / Undergraduate / I am a persistent yet empathetic person; my characteristics devote to the school community