" Who I am as a person" ; "Benefit To And From" - Rutgers

Mikeysanti 1 / -  
Hi i would like someone to review my essay. The prompt is:

Essay: Rutgers University is a vibrant community of people with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. How would you benefit from and contribute to such an environment? Consider variables such as your talents, travels, leadership activities, volunteer services, and cultural experiences. Only personal essays submitted via our website will be considered. You may enter a maximum of 3800 characters including spaces.

At a very young age I remember my parents and family saying in order to succeed in this world you will need to go to a university that allows you to flourish. My parents also told me to find a university that benefits me as much as I benefit them. The whole purpose of this was to say that I need to find a university that can value from my personality experiences and who I am as a person.

I believe Rutgers University having a widespread variety of students with culture and adequate experiences counterparts my personality seamlessly. Originally I am from The Bronx, New York one of the largest melting pots in the world. On any street corner you can My high school Paxon School For Advanced Studies is filled with many students from the entire world because of the naval status of their parents who can move interchangeably throughout the world. I am accustom to students from many parts of the world so I believe a transition to Rutgers would be tranquil and roughly what I have experienced before. I will not only be comfortable in the proximity of the campus but I will be close to my hometown of New York City.

I Along with Rutgers University's diverse culture, there is also the ample amount of experience people have. Whether the experience comes from work, school, or life in general, each individual has acquired knowledge from their own exclusive experiences. I too learned from my life experiences and I believe with these experiences I will be able to enlighten my peers to think more openly and considerately. The knowledge I give will counter knowledge of others that I have been ignorant to before and enrich my way of thinking and understanding.
internationalST 3 / 6  
HI!

On any street corner you can My high school Paxon (i do not understand what you want to say with "you can MY HIGH SCHOOL PAXON"??) School For Advanced Studies is filled with many students from the entire world because of the naval status of their parents who can move interchangeably throughout the world.

I am accustom

Review that, and I think you could talk about the different opportunities presented for wealthy people and for poor ones.

I think your essay is alright.

Home / Undergraduate / " Who I am as a person" ; "Benefit To And From" - Rutgers