the Philly community, Penns Supplement.

okey 1 / 1  
"Benjamin Franklin established the Union Fire Company, the Library Company of Philadelphia, the American Philosophical Society, Pennsylvania Hospital, and, of course, the charity school that evolved into the University of Pennsylvania. As they served the larger community of Philadelphia, each institution in turn formed its own community.

Which of the academic or social communities that now comprise Upenn are most interesting and how would you contribute to it?

This is the thread.
Did some research, and to focus on their Weiss Tech Club which is an innovative technological club. and Engineers Without Boundaries Club which focuses on sustainable energy, which my native country requires desperately. These are the Academic communities I think.

And for the social i want to focus on some service work like teaching and community organization.

But cannot understand how I should link it will serve the Philly community and how can i contribute to it..how should i link and start ...

Please HELP!
jennyz 6 / 18  
i wrote my essay for penn by writing
first: which institute i liked and why
second: how i can contribute to those institutes
third: how i can used the knowledge from those institutes to help the world
OP okey 1 / 1  
Thanks. but does the community and institute mean the same here.?
jennyz 6 / 18  
just about, because i wrote about a particular school that i liked, and that school is kind of a community by itself
david9218 - / 1  
by the way, do you think it's an "or" or an "and" about in the "academic or social" ?
It's and/or.

You can list a few of each kind of community.

Home / Undergraduate / the Philly community, Penns Supplement.