Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'Photography is a part of my life' - Art Institue essay

Derryca 1 / -  
Will i just finished this essay. It is full of grammer errors i just can not tell where due to the fact i am half sleep. If someone could help me edit it i would really appreciate it. Also if there is anything i should take out or put in let me know. Criticism is welcomes. Please and thank you.

"What are you career goals and how do you expect your education at the Art Institute of Philadelphia to help you attain them? In what ways will you participate and commit to your education to be successful"

Photography has always been a part of my life. It started out as hobbie and has progressed on from there. I am truly content when photographing, capturing moments that inspire me or simply something that I find funny. Photography stimulates my artistic abilities and has forger my future. To be able to do something I love as a career would mean the world to me. Which is why pursing photography professionally is my main career goal. This career will further my artistic abilities while allowing me to express myself. In the next three to four years I would like to acquire my Bachelor of Science degree in photography. Having this degree will open up many doors of opportunity for me. Such as being eligible to work for an advertising agency, in photo labs, newspapers and magazine and hopefully one day I will be able to start my own freelance company.

With the help of The Art Institute of Philadelphia I expect to accomplish all of my goals and more. The Art Institute embraces your creativity and allows you to be open. The education and enriching experiences that the The Art Institute provides will refine my skills and expand my horizons. Unlike a traditional college, the institute will focus manly around the program I chose to study in. Also another benefit of the Art Institute of Philadelphia is that it has small classes. Their small classes allows you to be much more then just a number. With the small classes you get more one on one time with your professors which could be very beneficial in the long run. The Art Institute can put me on the right path and give me the tools and knowledge I need to achieve my goals. I believe that the Institute will not only shape me into a better photographer but into a responsible adult.

Finally I plan to participate and commit to my education in every way possible to broaden my skill set and to be successful. I will dedicate myself to my classes and work. I will join clubs such as Pique that relate to my area of study. I will seize any opportunity for me to grow and be open to criticism. I am ready to commit to my secondary education. I am confident the The Art Institute of Philadelphia will give me the chance to become a leader and help me contribute my abilities to society.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Photography is a part of my life' - Art Institue essay