Physics and Mathematics:Which department or program in MIT appeals to you and why?

susannesj 1 / 1  
Although you may not yet know what you want to major in, which department or program at MIT appeals to you and why? (*) (100 words or fewer)

Physics studies almost everything in nature from fundamental particles to large-scale structures in the universe, from the postulated Big Bang Theory to the possible Age Crisis. Mathematics, as the spokesman of sciences, analyses data, space and logic. I am inspired by the fantastic scope of physics; I am stimulated by the intellectual fascination of mathematics. I admire the open-ended nature of physics revealed by the controversy over Schrodinger's cat; I am awed by the extreme brevity of maths unveiled by the expression of Euler Formula. One day I will compose a sonnet that celebrates my love for physics, in the concise language of mathematics. Both are what I long to major in at MIT.

I am an international student and English is not my first language. I would be grateful if anyone could revise it for me.
btw, the paragraph is 16 words beyond word limit. Please cut some words.
ahmad999 3 / 6  
tune up your conclusion a lil bit .it seems you did hurry while ending the response.Also it would be better if you talk about something you did practically in the field of your interest rather than talking about the already explained phenomenas and theories

Home / Undergraduate / Physics and Mathematics:Which department or program in MIT appeals to you and why?