Physics: the topic in science do you currently find most interesting and why?

saketmk2 1 / 1  
In science I am interested in Physics and even in Physics I am much more interested in Aeronautics and Aerospace. Unlike others, I became aware of these topics from my childhood. The main reasons for this was my role model "A.P.J. Abdul Kalam" (ex-president of India, popularly known as "Missile Man") and the other thing that helped me was television. I used to see various programs on Discovery and National Geographic Channel, which helped me to know 'what is aeronautics and aerospace science?'. Television program like 'Dexter' helped me to develop crazy ideas. I used wonder about those things, which I used to see on television and I was having a curiosity to know more about these topics, so I started understanding it from television and referred some books, which would give me some basic knowledge about these topics. The only thing which made me so curious was my attitude towards it, which was 'learning to enjoy'.
gummz88 1 / 2  
Well, I've always wanted to learn physics as well. I say physics and not biology or math because physics really cover the whole universe. It is physics that tells us what we are, and where we come from (cosmologically).

One could say that math is an important factor in determining who we are as physics is of course based on math, but I don't think math gives us the whole picture. Mathematics is simply a set of principles for us to follow so we can solve complex problems in the mathematical system.

To me, physics is something so much more. I've been listening to Neil de Grasse Tyson's talks and he somehow makes physics so accessible to the public. I'm only 16, and I hope I will study physics in the future. I may go to medical school, but physics is also on the top 3 on my list. ;)
OP saketmk2 1 / 1  
Your answer is good but I think this cannot help me in pointing out mistakes in grammar
I like that first sentence so much! I like the specificity and focus.
I don't like this one: Unlike others, I became aware of these topics from my childhood. The main reasons for this was My role model, "A.P.J. Abdul Kalam" (ex-president of India, popularly known as "Missile Man") inspired me by ________________. and the other thing that helped me was television. I also used to see various programs on Discovery and ...

I revised to get rid of unnecessary words. Also... add some mention of current research articles you have been reading. Or books! Mention a few very recent developments in these fields of study.

Home / Undergraduate / Physics: the topic in science do you currently find most interesting and why?