Play golf + Being responsible + Berlin Wall + Travel + Book in dormitory - Yale short

sylovely 2 / 7  
Please respond in 25 words or fewer to each of the questions below.

1) What would you do with a free afternoon tomorrow?

I would definitely call my friends and play a round of golf with them.

2) Recall a compliment you received that you especially value. What was it? From whom did it come?

I remember my 8th grade teacher complimenting me for being responsible when I stayed in the school and cleaned up the classroom while the others left.

3) If you could witness one moment in history, what would it be and why?

I would like to witness the fall of Berlin Wall. I would like to see the moment a country once divided unite again and hope Korea can be united too.

4) What do you wish you were better at being or doing?

I wish I am fluent in several languages. That way it would be very convinient to travel around the world in near future.

5) If you were choosing students to form a Yale class, what question would you ask here that we have not?

I would ask, "if you can keep only one book in your dormitory as a Yale's freshman, what would it be?"
simardownn - / 20  
I wish I amcould be fluent in several languages.

I think you should expand on the answers a little more, if possible. Just elaborate them.

Can you look at mine please?
essceejay216 4 / 51  
"a country once divided was united again"

"I wish I was fluent in several languages."

"That way it would be very convenientas I plan to travel around the world in the near future."

"I would ask, "If you can keep only one book in your dormitory as a Yale's freshman , what would it be?"

Great answers... good luck!!

Read mine??
OP sylovely 2 / 7  
thanks
now I can be confident in some answers...

This one does not seem to serve a good purpose. It may be the truth, but you can say other truths that delight the reader's mind with interesting ways of expressing ideas... something cool, like that question you wrote for number 5 (it is better than any of their questions!).

Always answer questions like these with the intention of achieving a specific purpose... that is, the intention of compelling the reader to take a certain action.

I think you did pretty well!

Home / Undergraduate / Play golf + Being responsible + Berlin Wall + Travel + Book in dormitory - Yale short