Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'Playing travel baseball' - What Influenced you on who you are? UCF

redsox16 1 / -  
How has your family history, culture or environment influenced who you are?

Playing travel baseball since elementary school has influenced me to work hard, both on the sports field and in everyday life. Having been raised in a pressuring and competitive environment, I feel that I have become a much more well rounded and successful individual. Strong commitments were made not only to my coaches, but to myself that I will try my absolute best to showcase my best efforts. Every single one of my coaches enabled myself to live up to these promises, pressuring myself to push through boundaries and reach out to goals that before were once out of my reach. Under this scrutinous environment, I learned that I have to work extremely hard in life because my own success is not based on how I perform compared to others, but rather how hard I push myself to reach my potential. Through the blood, sweat and tears, baseball has formed me into a much more profound person, one who is willing to work hard for sweet success.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Playing travel baseball' - What Influenced you on who you are? UCF