The political and ethic father of the United States-Why George Washington University?

peiman 2 / 5  
hi friends. plz help me to make this essay a daZzliNg one. the deadline is approaching! tnx in advance.

Tell us in no more than 500 words what most influenced you to apply to The George Washington University.

The most important factor in me to apply to the George Washington University is limited to two persons who are closely related to George Washington University. Before introducing these two persons, I would like to say some words about myself. I am willing to obtain an admission in the field of Islamic Studies. This desire originates from a conscious choice shaped during my studies in the conservatory and guided me towards a goal one of whose main reasons is intellectual influence. Undoubtedly, this intellectual influence goal is formed by the impressions of the world known persons among whom the two persons in the George Washington University are the most important models. One of them is Seyyed Hossein Nasr (Professor of Islamic Studies at George Washington University) and the other is George Washington (the first President of the United States).

I name Seyyed Hossein Nasr "the intellectual father of Islam and Muslims", and my main reason for this naming is his acceptability and authority in the world of Islam and West society. Certainly, one of the main reasons of his acceptability and authority is his professorship in Islamic Studies in the George Washington University. I am willing to be a student of such an intellectual father.

Considering my familiarity with George Washington's personality and life, I name him "the political and ethic father of the United States" who was the first in the war and peace, politics and ethics and paved the ground for a republic government in USA, where dreams come true. Undoubtedly, the soul of the father of such a land will realize my dream at his university and will accept me as an adopted child in order to prove that the United States of America is still the region to achieve dreams and the protector of the holy freedom fire.

Educational and research facilities as well as students' cultural diversity are my other criteria to accommodate in GWU, but the most important factor that makes me to be a member of GW's family is Seyyed Hossein Nasr and George Washington.
The most important factor in me applying to the George Washington University is limited to two persons who are closely related to George Washington University.

I am hoping to obtain an admission in the field of Islamic Studies.

I am hoping to be a student of such an intellectual father.

Considering my familiarity with George Washington's personality and life, I name him "the political and ethical father of the United States" who was...

Undoubtedly, the soul of the father of such a land will help me to realize my dream at his university and will accept...

Educational and research facilities as well as students' cultural diversity are my other criteria for wanting to attend GWU, but the most important factor that it makes me to be a member of GW's family is Seyyed Hossein Nasr and George Washington.

Have fun and good luck!

:)

Home / Undergraduate / The political and ethic father of the United States-Why George Washington University?