My predisposition to help others - applying for the GLOBAL UGRAD PROGRAM of the EEUU government

Rociomaria 2 / 2  
Please if someone can help me! I would really appreaciate it! also my english grammar, my native language is spanish
PROMPT:

Why would you be a great participant in the Global UGRAD Program?

Since I was a little girl I had interest and predisposition to help others, my parents are people who inculcated me good values and then I developed them.

I started being president of my seventh grade course (2012) and continued like this until I became president of the student center, representing an entire school helped me grow as a person and change my thoughts, realize how much we have to improve in the country and the enthusiasm of belonging to that percentage of people who fight for a better country starting with themselves Then I was a member of the board of education, my community`s special culture commission, and finally a volunteer at AFS and Bogado Verde.

This year I was selected for the first youth leadership academy in Itapua and also the first at the national level belonging to the state, where I am representing my city.

During these years I developed interpersonal skills, competencies,attitudes, which allow me to be a responsible and ethical citizen to help others, acquiring skills that will last over time.

I claim to be a potential candidate because of my leadership background and the commitment I have to my community to become a multiplier agent.

I am also someone who adapts to the circumstances, loves working with others,learning something new every day, and improving as a person. I know that I am not perfect and that makes me human, I made mistakes like everyone else but I can proudly say that I learned from them and that thanks to that I am who I am nowadays : honest, good and with a strong spirit of service.

Being a student of the GLOBAL UGRAD PROGRAM will give me the opportunity to train professionally in my chosen career which is International Trade and also to help others through my experience, giving talks and workshops on citizen participation and youth action, thus achieving that more people are oriented to action and take the initiative to lead in order to get better development results.

I will also make every effort to represent my country with dignity and take advantage of all the tools available for my improvement.
I believe in my capacities as well as I believe that together we can achieve change, that's why wherever I go I will contribute a little of myself to achive something bigger.
ZoldyckUSA 3 / 5 2  
Since I was a little girl I havehad an interest and predisposition totowards helping others.My parents are people who inculcated me ...

I started being president of my seventh ...
When I was appointed president of my seventh grade course in 2012, I'd never imagine I'd later go on to become the president of the student center.

Representing an entire school helped me grow as a person embarked my personal growth and changed my thoughts.

I realized how much we have to improve in the country our country had room to improve and the enthusiasm ... people who would fight for ... with themselves engulfed me.

Later, I was a member ...

During these years I Over the years, these experiences help me develop interpersonal skills, ... which allowed me to become a ... citizen who helps others, acquiring skills that ...

......loves working with others, eager to learnsomething new every day, and ...
... makes me human,. I have made mistakes ... that Ihave learned from ... who I am today nowadays : honest, good and with a...

Other than a few structural mistakes, I think the content of the essay is very down-to-earth and conveys the message across. Good Luck!
OP Rociomaria 2 / 2  
Thank you so much, I have changed already my essay ,by the way, Do you think I should add something else?

Home / Undergraduate / My predisposition to help others - applying for the GLOBAL UGRAD PROGRAM of the EEUU government