"I presented to the Judges about the case" - MIT CREAVITY QUESTION

naruto 2 / 5  
In the summer of 2009, I interned in the Bronx Civil court with Judge Eddie. Judge Eddie's cases were divorce cases. As an intern, some of the tasks I was assigned to do was to take down relevant notes about the cases he did. On one of his cases he gave me the liberty to evaluate and to present a possible resolution to the case. The case was about a family with four children, the oldest child was 16 years old. The father and the mother had an argument which turned into a domestic violence. I took the case file and evaluated it as a plaintiff affidavit. Judge Eddie was able to let me see the family during a court hearing. I had the opportunity to speak with the older sibling and as our conversation continued it became emotional. My interviewee conveyed to me how abusive his father was to him and his mother. I took the information to Judge Eddie. The mother was later granted the full custody of her children. Later on the day, I presented to the Judges about the case

SOME ONE PLEASE HELPED PLEASE BEGGING
theAbraham 3 / 16  
First, calm down. It usually takes an hour for someone to respond, and shouting in caps lock won't help.

As for the essay I really feel it doesn't convey anything about creativity. There were only two solutions, the custody either goes to the father or mother. Choosing one is not creative unless you found an alternative no one would have thought of. Also the essay feels jagged when you read it, but don't bother fixing it. I think you should scrap this essay and write one that conveys your creativity, or unique approach to solving a problem.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it might help you in the long run. Good luck!
marigandi 2 / 3  
You could develop this essay if you want. The essay has to be between 200-250 words. I think you could write more.

Like what theAbraham said, I don't think this shows creativity. I am not confident with this essay because I don't think that I have done something creative. But I used like an everyday life example and showed that I approached it differently using my creativity. Try to use a simple example. Creativity doesn't have to be a big thing.

Anyway good luck.
OP naruto 2 / 5  
HOWEVER, ALSO IT SAYS THE PROJECT YOU LED OR ANYTHING, ANY IDEAS TO END

Home / Undergraduate / "I presented to the Judges about the case" - MIT CREAVITY QUESTION