Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'Prestigious institute with focus on research' - interested in attending Georgia Tech

ApolloCreed 1 / -  
Widely revered as a prestigious institute with exceptional focus on research, technology and, above all, innovation, Georgia Tech will prepare me lifelong learning. Georgia Tech's top ranked engineering program will provide me with a unique and unsurpassed education. I know that if I attend Georgia Institute of Technology, I will be thoroughly equipped to contribute to modern society in an innovative manner. Technology is so important at Georgia Tech that it appears in the name of the institution. As my interests pertain to technology, specifically computers, I am confident that the top-notch computer science engineering programs available at Georgia Tech will provide me the means necessary to contribute to modern society. Since Georgia Tech will provide contribute to my life in a unique way, I will strive to give back to Georgia Tech's community in a unique way. Throughout high school, I have been an active member of Big Brothers Big Sisters. During my college career, I plan to continue being active in said group so that I can instill the innovative behaviors taught at Georgia Tech to the society of tomorrow.

I know that this piece is well above 1000 characters, I just would like to see how much can be removed by editing it. Thanks!

Home / Undergraduate / 'Prestigious institute with focus on research' - interested in attending Georgia Tech