The problem and damage of immigrants in big centers.

gabriellemes 1 / -  
The excessive migration in big centres undermines the economic system and results in a significant amount of money lost by the government. There is a reduction in the salary of workers and, at the same time, causes unemployment, due the high competition in the labor market. Another point is, the growing demand of places to live results in greater prices in rents and similarly less apartments and houses available. The decrease in government revenues is notated as well, because the immigrants build illegal households and most of them are overcrowded. Moreover, the government suffers from unpaid taxes, such as, Social Security, unregistered workers, among others. So, these people damage the economy and prejudice the revenue of the government.
There is a reduction in the salary of workers and, at the same time, causes unemployment, due the high competition in the labor market.

This situation leads to low wages while increasing unemployment rate due to higher supply in the labor market.

Another point is, the growing demand of places to live results in greater prices in rents and similarly less apartments and houses available

On the other hand, the growing demand for accommodation and limited availability of houses and apartments lead to sky rocketing house rents.

The decrease in government revenues is notatednoted as well

The decrease in government revenues is notated as well, because the immigrants build illegal households and most of them are overcrowded.

The connection how government revenues deplete when illegal households are built is not expressed clearly.

Home / Undergraduate / The problem and damage of immigrants in big centers.