"Problems can become opportunities" - essay

alisher_93 1 / 4  
"Problems can become opportunities, when the right skills come together" Robert South
The act of solving difficult management problems not only provides an excellent way of gaining a significant amount of knowledge per unit time but also enables me to derive a deep sense of pride and satisfaction from my hard work.

Before applying for Academic Lyceum at ASU, I studied one of the best specialized secondary school in Andijan. Akmal Turayev, a well-known in Andijan high school history and social science teacher, profoundly impacted on my intellectual development at that time by engaging me in the school's management center and teaching me effective writing, communication skills and how to influence on people in advance. In addition, he instilled in me a spirit of competitiveness and intellectual curiosity.

Furthermore, one person's life influences the lives of an unbelievable number of people, one of the most important lessons I learned, being the Head of the Apex Body at senior secondary level. Becoming the youngest Head of the Apex Body ever and the only one to have served for a period of two years eventually turned out to be a confidence booster. It taught me that the basis for good work is self-reliance and very importantly, time management. Not all of my entire two years were devoid of shortcomings. I learned to accept both criticism and praise with a positive frame of mind. My work involved organizing various events, that brought with them the opportunity to work and interact with different kinds of people. This was a distinctively gratifying experience for me, which I feel would stand in good stead in the future, especially in lieu of any managing experience.

One of the most accomplishments in my life was looking at results' desk and see my ID as considered student to high school. Life and study in Academic Lyceum at ASU taught me a lot of things among which are: ability to think quickly, problem solving skills, ability to analyze things with different perspectives, team work, Leadership, to remain calm and do better under pressure, among others. Besides learning Foreign Languages and Literature, I also learned business and economic fundamentals from courses like Economics, Principals of Management, Intellectual Property Rights Management and Social studies. There are lot of emphasizes in work stations, be it a big experienced company or be it small business newly run. After all, isn't wealth creation and betterment of quality of life the aim of every managing strategy? Experiences in Academic Lyceum made me more creative; I developed the hobby of writing here only, with so many technical writings to be done. But my fundamental aim never changed, to be in the management world and soar in it.

During educational process I had different experiences connected to management. For some time I was lucky enough to have the post of little manager at restaurant and work in language learning center and libraries (see attached Student report summary of academic records). Also my educational background and willing to have deep managing studies helped me publish articles in Business magazines and to take part in local conferences.

To sum up all, it can be concluded that I am interested in International Management and planning the career of a international manager. I have decided to continue my education in the Japan and would be glad if you can provide me with one.
Tobi 6 / 10 1  
I am sure, bro that these comments helped you, as well as the advice to attentd this site.
Waiting for new threads, your little bro.
mclite77 2 / 15  
To sum up all, it can be concluded that I am interested in International Management and am planning the career of an international manager. I have decided to continue my education in the Japan and would be glad if you can provide me with one.
OP alisher_93 1 / 4  
Jennyflower81
Nice, thanks i will correct them))

avenged7fold
there should some correction as u mentioned, what do u advise to develop my essay? how can i make it more effective and attractive??
i need some ideas since i have no any point of view,, should my essay be based on academis-study experience or real life challenging?

Tobi
thank u bro for ur advise, (to be member for this site)) i really loved it

Home / Undergraduate / "Problems can become opportunities" - essay