To provide a short statement explaining any special circumstances - question

Jen_rhymesw_Ten 4 / 11  
The application is asking me to provide a short statement explaining any special circumstances that I would like Admissions committee to consider.

>>>What is this question asking me? Should I write about an extra hobbies that I have or any other career routes that i have in mind, etc. I'm really sure how to answer this question.
Hannover96 4 / 17  
This is an optional section. It's an opportunity for you to share any hardships or obstacles you might have faced during your high school career or in life.

Ex: Your brother died in a motorcycle accident, but you learned to appreciate life and strive to work harder in you schoolwork and activites.
Ex: Your grandmother has cancer, and because of this, during 10th grade it was difficult for you to concentrate on your grades. But she has recovered, and now you're a straight A student!

Ex: You're handicapped, which has challenged you socially and mentally.

Something like that. If you don't have any special circumstances or anything like that, leave the portion blank.

Home / Undergraduate / To provide a short statement explaining any special circumstances - question