(Psychology and Criminal Justice) What should the Subheadings for my portfolio be?

b15m4 1 / -  
Hello,

I am writing a reflective portfolio for Psychology and Criminal Justice where I have to write about what I have learnt, how I felt about the topics/lectures and what I want to do in the future/next year.

I have written my portfolio but I am not sure what I should call the headings for example;

Paragraph 1, I wrote about how I felt at the beginning of the year and what I was looking forward to. I called this paragraph 'Introduction'.

the next few paragraphs I talked about the skills I have learnt and how my outlook on the subject has changed. i called this section 'How I have changed since studying this course '.

the section after that is called 'Group work, discussions and role plays' where i talked about what kind of group work we did and what i learnt from it and felt about it.

the section after that is called 'Lectures and Tutorials' where i talked about the lectures and tutorials, how some of them were difficult to understand, i talked about a documentary we watched, and a topic which i was intrested in.

the next section is called ' Asessments' where i talked about which essays i did, what i learnt fromt hem, how my skills have developed, and the feedback which i got from last years portfolio.

the problem is I dont know what to call the last couple of paragraphs. where I talk about careers, maybe doing some volunteering work for experience, continue studying psychology or start a new course such as social science.

do you have any Ideas on what to call the last section and how to make the other subheadings sound more porffesional?

Thanks!
Jeecee 5 / 19  
Brainstorm:
Here are my thoughts for the heading and sub-headings)

One: My career path
(Know myself, interest, explore opportunities, goals, build pathways)

Two: My eductaion
(school life, school work, community involvemnet, life after school)

Three: My work Experience
(Volunteering, internship, co-op, professional supporrt, challenges, self-care)

Four: My future
( contribution to the people and community, continue learning, asipration)

Home / Undergraduate / (Psychology and Criminal Justice) What should the Subheadings for my portfolio be?