I want to pursue Mathematics. The reasons for my inclination are many more than what I can express..

abdon786 4 / 10 4  
I want to pursue Mathematics. The reasons for my interest and inclination are many more than what I can express with the help of my words.

Math had been my love since childhood, I had always enjoyed solving problems and thinking and challenging every question. Fire for Math is burning inside me. And, my preference to always select Math first when I prepare my schedule or study plan instructs that I am following the subject.

Math is a reason for where I stand among my friends and society. And, now I want to make Math, the reason of my life.

Another reason for my fondness is that I am apt at the concepts what I had faced. And, when some of my friends come and see me that I can explain them any concept or question, gives me pleasure ,that Yes I have something .Einstein said that "If you have not understood it well, you can't explain it to others simply." So, this thought makes me to think and judge my knowledge and my command at the subject.

My real life experiences in my society also make math a compulsion .And, I think the reason of my faith in the subject is that it always allows me to show my presence everywhere. Rather, it be counting lie when someone asks this (some number) plus that (other number) is -then my voice is always audible to them. This makes me feel that 'Yes' I had helped someone. My pleasure and the essence of my life evokes from Math. So, it had always been my choice and will be forever in my life.
Amrish, the reason for your desire to pursue a Math major should go beyond the sense of "I love Math" or "I love numbers". You need to have a solid plan for your future that indicates a need for a Math major in your future. Explain why Math is of vital importance to your future plans as a professional. Where do you see your love of Math taking you after you graduate with this degree? Do you plan on taking up more studies in the field? What are your career oriented reasons for wishing to complete the course?

I do not see any forward thinking application for your desire to complete this degree, which is what the reviewer will be searching for in reference to your response. Try to think of your future in this field and then develop a response that talks about how you see yourself using this degree in the future. That will be the best way to justify or provide reasons for your chosen major.
Hoaidepchi 2 / 4  
@abdon786
Hi there, I think you should consider these things
-The reasons for my interest and inclination are many more than what I can express with the help of myby words.

-I had always enjoyed solving problems and thinking andas challenging every question. (I think you dont need to use past perfect tense, simple past will be okay)

-And, my preference is to always select Math first (that common is not necessary)

-Math is a reason for where I stand among my friends and society. And, now I want to make Math, the reason of my life. (what do you mean when you say "make Math")

-And, when some of my friends come and see me so that I can explain them any concepts or questions , givesgiving me pleasure

-So, this thought makes me to think and judge not only my knowledge andbut also my command at the subject.

-My real life experiences in my society also makes math a compulsion

-And, I think the reason of my faith in ....

-it be counting lie when someone asks this (some number) plus that (other number) is -then my voice is always audible to them. (i think you should find another way to rewrite this sentence)

-My pleasure and the essence of my life evokes from Math.

-So , it had always been my forever choice and will be forever in my life. (you can use "in conclusion, to sum up, ..." to replace the word "So")

Home / Undergraduate / I want to pursue Mathematics. The reasons for my inclination are many more than what I can express..