"Quality education in rich communities" - Why The College of Wooster?

Chelo 5 / 13  
Why are you interested in The College of Wooster?
(Characters Max 500)

Please help, any comment is welcome and will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

The common inspiration which lead me to apply to Wooster was that it offers high quality education in a rich locals and international communities. I felt that it was what I needed - students doing much greater work than simply learning there. I have always had a strong desire to study abroad, to get international education and experience, meet different people and share ideas with them. Therefore studying at Wooster will help me have global access to both cultures and academics.
jackrw 2 / 9  
1. dont care about the length, particularly in your first draft

2. not very convincing

3. include more about Wooster. More specific, better it looks.

4. what are you going to do over there? be more clear and specific
ukkuma 3 / 40  
Hey, I quite agree with jackrw here. You need to be more specific. When writing a supplementary essay, you have to be sure you're writing specifically about that school. Try substituting school B in place of school C when writing. If it flows smoothly, that means your essay is too generic. I know it's really tough to work with just 500 characters. I struggled with it way more than my main essay. But I know you'll get there.

By the way, I also applied to Wooster!! Hope we both get in :)
row45a 2 / 4  
Look up some background to show your personal knowledge of the school.
locals
local
Actually, that first sentence should be cut, because it is too simple and obvious.

500 characters is not a lot of space to write! You should make it all about your plan, your goals. What is your goal? What is the area of specialization that interests you? Do you have more than one career interest?

I think you should write about why this school is the best school for achieving your unique goal. :-)

Home / Undergraduate / "Quality education in rich communities" - Why The College of Wooster?