"Quality of teaching; Research Centers" - why is Emory College

yaoiver 3 / 8  
Becoming a successful business man is always my stepping stone in achieving long-term goal of helping the less fortunate. With this career goal in mind, I was really excited to find out that I would have the opportunity to receive professional business education in Goizueta Business School. With Emory's liberal arts education and Goizueta's vigorous program, I would be able to explore my other interests while pursuing my passion in business.

Firstly, I was impressed by the quality of teaching. Emory ensures that its faculties are teaching effectively and controls class sizes seriously. The rigorous coursework and internships offered by Emory college connects classroom concepts with real-world application.

Also, Emory's intensive community engagement provides me with many options to explore my interests in helping the community. Volunteering is cultivated as a culture in Emory. Volunteer Emory is just one of the many organizations that encourages students to help out in the community. Research centers such as Carter Center provides the resources for students to develop volunteering programs. In addition, students are also given ample opportunities to conduct original research that addresses community programs.

The hybrid education system of Emory is unparalleled. Besides focusing on liberal arts education, Emory provides students with the resources and curriculum to explore their interest towards specific careers. This will prepare me with the capacity to pursue my education and start my career in Goizueta Business school.

I have faith that Emory is the perfect university for me to embrace my education and furnish my dreams.
hyxhyxhhyx 2 / 3  
Becoming a successful business man is always my the stepping stone to achieve long-term goal of helping the less fortunate.
I would be able to explore my other interests while pursuing my passion in business.

No matter what school you attend, you can persue your other interests in addition to business.

Firstly, I was impressed by the quality of teaching. Emory ensures that its faculties are teaching effectively ----how do you know this?

You are not really describing much about your specific intentions. What will you do in the next 12 months if you are accepted? What will you do if you are not accepted? You have to show that you have a plan. If you have a plan with clearly devised goals, then you probably would need to write 10 pages to explain it. So... use each sentence to tell the reader about particular goals and intentions and how you could take action by using Emory resources as you proactively advance your knowledge.

Do not waste any sentences: This will prepare me with the capacity to pursue my education and start my career in Goizueta Business school. Sentences like this just take up space, and they don't really tell the reader anything.

You have a great STYLE of writing, and that is why I think you do not mind criticism about WHAT you are writing. This sentence is no good: Besides focusing on liberal arts education, Emory provides students with the resources and curriculum to explore their interest towards specific careers. Only include sentences that tell about how Emory fits with your plan. :-)

Home / Undergraduate / "Quality of teaching; Research Centers" - why is Emory College