So here I am - I am ready to be a Carl: WHY CARLETON ?

inkhk 2 / 6  
Why are you interested in Carleton College and how did this interest develop?
Limited in 500 characters.
I know it is not a brilliant essay and I know it is risky to write why essay so frankly. Can anyone help me make it more impressive?

For me, I have always wanted to be a media person to help build and shape the public value. I find CAMS Department perfect for me because few colleges provide this major to help me further chase my dream. With the progressive and open-minded environment, Carleton becomes my best place to spend my next four essential years.

A welcome video called "Life is good at Carleton" writes in the end: See you next year with a better self. So here I am - I am ready to be a Carl.
Can anyone help me make it more impressive?

Sure... we would help you improve what you write. However, you need to give a start and then post it here. You are the person who knows about you better. You actually don't have to say out of the world things if you ask yourself why you want to apply to that particular uni. You may be having certain reasons for that. You can add color and flavor to those reasons, but they need to be genuine too : )

Do a little bit of research on the unis you are going to apply and analyse how capable they are in catering to your specific requirements. Then you can start writing ... We are here to help you polish it further :)
OP inkhk 2 / 6  
Sorry but I think you don't notice my essay below...is it too short or something...
paulazh 3 / 5 1  
Hey there !
You should definitely write a longer essay. Your limit is 500 words ,so try to make a good use of it ,and show more of you and your interests ! :D

Good luck!
OP inkhk 2 / 6  
Thanks for your reply but my limit is 500 characters :3
Believefm 3 / 9 1  
I am a bit confused about the ending. But i think you have some good supporting facts in the essay. I think you should just start the essay off with a bigger boom per say since you have such few words you are able to write
rew2402 5 / 21  

i really believe you need a stronger ending.

Home / Undergraduate / So here I am - I am ready to be a Carl: WHY CARLETON ?