I wasn't ready for the commitment of a 4-year university;UIC/ reasons for transfer

foxyh 5 / 7 1  
PROMT:Please provide a statement (appr. 250-500 words) that addresses your reasons for transferring and the objectives you hope to achieve.

It was clear to me after high school I wasn't ready for the commitment of a 4-year university so I enrolled at community college. As a result, I am proud to say that after this spring I will hold an Associate of Art Degree and am ready to expand my knowledge and skills by taking rigorous classes. Eventually, with a Bachelors of Art in History, I will earn my Masters Degree in Archival Science. With this degree I look forward to organizing history for professionals and the general public alike.

*
Do my reasons for transfering come through okay?
Am I clear in my objectives I hope to acheive or did I include too much?
Thanks so much!!
nair 7 / 21 3  
My personal opinion is they would find this to be a short answer. Perhaps, you could go a little more in detail in why you picked this school out of the rest. humble views, good luck!

Home / Undergraduate / I wasn't ready for the commitment of a 4-year university;UIC/ reasons for transfer