Reason why I attend APU essays; 'my dream - manager or business related career'

zjkk 1 / -  
#1 out of 3 questions for my application to APU :(
deadline to submit it is 30/4
please give me some advice and I'll really appreciate your help :)

"1. Please write the reason/s why you to attend APU and how you intend to approach your studies within your first choice of college (APS/ APM)."

When I was in high school, I realize that my dream is to be a manager or business related career, especially in the international company. In the senior year, Foreign Trade University (FTU) in Hanoi was my very first choice for the reason that it has both of my favorite factors: economics and foreign trade. After nearly 6 months at FTU, I acquired a basic understanding of economics and management. Still, I need to progress my social, organizing and also communicating skills.

By chance, I knew about Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) through my cousin, who is studying in the university, and I was deeply impressed by the dual language business education system as well as the student life. As APU provides International Management Study, I believe this field of study will fit me perfectly. In addition, my cousin shared her first-hand experiences in working and studying at APU which inspired me to attend APU as a first-year student.

So, there are three main reasons why I decided to study International Management in APU: the international environment, my interest in Japanese working style and better job opportunities.

Firstly, the multinational environment which makes APU such a special place is the advantage that I want to get. With the help of students coming from other countries together with having different cultures in APU, I will experience the multitude of languages, customs and ways of life from all over the world. Multicultural Weeks is such a fascinating regular event at APU and my cousin has shown me a lot of pictures as well as performance videos about it. I hope attending APU will enable myself to fulfill my passion about learning different cultures and to be involved in engaging the community. Besides, by the time I would graduate from APU, I will have had Japanese language skills as well. I would be my strength in seeking for jobs which might different from other candidates.

Secondly, living in Japan would motivate me to learn Japanese manners and working styles which are absolutely punctual, dedicated and respectful. I will be capable of improving not only myself but also the consciousness of Vietnamese people when I come back to my hometown. It is such ashamed of recent occasions in Japan occurred by a group of Vietnamese people lacking awareness and self-respect. I hope these kinds of events will not happen ever again in Japan or any other countries.

Lastly, the better job opportunity that an APU degree will give me is the main motive for my applying to APU. As the globalization is more and more increasing, especially in economy, the competition for jobs is tougher than ever before. More than 95% of APU international students have been successful in finding employment starting immediately after graduating, is an admirable number that every universities desires to have. Thus, I believe The Career Development Programs of the University will become a great chance that I won't miss in case to prepare myself for my future and help me reaching my career goals.

APU provides everything that I need for my International Management study: cultural experiences, career development and many more. And I believe that my college experience here will be contributing significantly to my education, career, and my life.
When I was in high school, I realized that my dream iswas to be a manager or to pursue a business related career, especially in thean international company. In the senior year, Foreign Trade University (FTU) in Hanoi washad been my very first choice for the reason that it hashad both of my favorite factors:subjects, economics and foreign trade

I came to know about Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) from my cousin who is currently studying there. I became so impressed with she told me about its duel anguage business education system and its student life. I then did some research on APU (better show them that you too did your own homework rather than believing what a third party said) and found out APU provides a course in International Management Study, which , in my view, fits me perfectly.

Home / Undergraduate / Reason why I attend APU essays; 'my dream - manager or business related career'