'I researched registered nurse' - career project

dhamain87 1 / 2  
First of all, I actually was satisfied with the assessment test because I learned a lot about myself. For example, I love helping and being around people, socializing is fun. Specifically, I was matched with social and conventional , I like keeping things neat being organized is important to me. Additionally, I learned I am not artistic and I work with little independence. Moreover, I am still interested in the suggested career that matched my assessment which was social worker and yes I researched it.

Secondly, I researched registered nurse from the gold star list nevertheless, I believe this career is for me and I am still interested in this field. Besides, a person as a registered nurse records medical information and vital signs, Prepares rooms and sterile instruments, records and reports symptoms and changes in patients' conditions, Discusses cases with physicians and Monitors all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. In addition, the type of degree you need for this career is Two years typically an associate degree, or Three to four years typically a bachelor's degree, and a Graduate degree, such as master's or PhD, which is done after completing an undergraduate degree if you decide to go further. Even more, the salary range for an entry level position as an registered nurse is $52,520 or $25.25/hr. In brief, I checked out asrn.org website which stands for American Society of Registered Nurses. In fact, I learned a lot like my interests if its pediatrics or orthopedics, I am able to voice my opinion on issues ranging from nursing student debit relief, patient safety, AIDS awareness and much more. Also, they offer undergraduate nursing scholarships.

To summarize, based on what I have learned with this research my educational and career goal is to eventually finish school, find a job meanwhile, go back to school to get my PhD. To emphasize, this research influence my decision because I like helping and nursing people , I vividly imagine myself as a nurse and is taking the imitative to reach my goal. As a result, even though I was surprised with some of the information I received it was in fact very helpful , I was able to find the salary range for nurses in different cities, I was able to explore the different types of nurses for instance , being a pediatric nurse or family and psychiatric mental nurse. All in all, I now know my work values and my work interest .
zezeza 2 / 1  
As a reader,I think you shuld not use 'I learned a lot about myself' and you should not continue in this type.If you explain like you already yet these skills,it will change general expression.
OP dhamain87 1 / 2  
The reason why I say I learned a lot about myself is because I'm askin the question what you have learned about yourself from this project . What other ways can I answer the question without using I learned
jajadiba 5 / 15  
i think that there shouldn't be full stop at the end of your sentence "i learned a lot about myself", if you want to mention the examples. From what i learnt, it is not an effective sentence to start with "For example". You should write it like this "First of all, I actually was satisfied with the assessment test because I learned a lot about myself, for example, I love helping and being surrounded with people, as well as socializing". This is only suggestions from me.
OP dhamain87 1 / 2  
thank you very much , this is my first semester of college and im not good with writing . but this sight is very helpful .
I like keeping things neat and being organized is important to me. AdditionallyFurther , I learnedfeel I am not artistic and I work with little independence.

Home / Undergraduate / 'I researched registered nurse' - career project