Short Response: Working at Chick-fil-a

FutureScholar 2 / 3 1  
Please help revise this. It is much appreciated :-)

6. Employment. List and describe each job you've had, including dates of employment, job titles and hours worked each week.

I am extremely thankful for the impact Chick-fil-a has in my life. It all started in February of 2012, when I received a phone call. To my utter delight, Bob, the operator of my local Chick-fil-a, called and informed me that I got the job! Since then, I have been currently working from fifteen to twenty hours each week, which consists of hand-breading filets, cooking fries, and making delicious Chick-fil-a sandwiches. Until recently, I was only a Chick-fil-a crew member, but now I am a crew trainer. This means I train new co-workers how to work efficiently and productively in a quick service restaurant. Chick-fil-a has taught me the essentials of working cooperatively in a high stress environment, handling personal finances, and being punctual. Working at Chick-fil-a helps me understand and appreciate the true value of the dollar in a struggling economy. I am blessed to have the opportunity to work at this wonderful restaurant.
esthershin 2 / 2  
I am extremely thankful for the impact Chick-fil-a has in my life . It all started in February of 2012.(what were you doing at this time? ex: I was on my way home back from school) when I received a phone call. To my utter delight, Bob, the operator of my local Chick-fil-a, was calling to inform me that I had gotten the job. Since then, I have been currently working consistentlyfrom fifteen to twenty hours each week, hand-breading filets, cooking (adjective?) fries, and making delicious Chick-fil-a sandwiches Chick-fil-a has always been known for . Until recently, I was merely (one of the 20?) Chick-fil-a crew members , but now I have been promoted to crew trainer, which is a position where I (help) train new co-workers how to work efficiently and productively in a quick service restaurant . Chick-fil-a has taught me the essentials of working cooperatively in a high stress environment, handling personal finances, and being punctual. Working at Chick-fil-a has also helped me understand and appreciate the true value of the dollar in a struggling economy. I have been blessed to have the opportunity to work at such a wonderful restaurant.

This is my first time editing on this site so I this edit wasn't too bad.
Feel welcome to ignore or edit any of my corrections.
Hope this helps! (:
Socceract22 1 / 4 2  
How ironic. I work at Chick-fil-a as well. I like your answer to this question, it is very genuine and I find it very comparable to my own experience working at Chick-fil-a. It is an excellent place to work and I love it there, and I am glad you do as well. Good luck with your studies!
pjbrida 2 / 2  
It is definitely evident in your response that Chick-fil-a has made quite the impact on your life. Estherthen did a nice job at fixing a few of the grammatical mistakes, so I think you're fairly covered there. Best of luck to you!

Home / Undergraduate / Short Response: Working at Chick-fil-a