Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

Why Rhodes? Answer with character; 'Research opportunities and fellowships'

moon05 13 / 133 20  
Prompt: Why Rhodes?
Character Limit: 1250

While in a session with the adviser at the EducationUSA I found out about Rhodes. Though I couldn't visit Rhodes, from what I have heard from my adviser and through my online research I think Rhodes is perfect for me. Apart from its academic reputation, diversity, generosity with financial aid and many extra curricular activities, the features that really make Rhodes stand out for me are its Research opportunities and fellowships.

After I learned more about research opportunities and fellowships I grew confident that Rhodes would provide me an excellent opportunity to enhance my skills in the scientific field through its research and fellowships as it is greatly needed to be a scientific researcher. Researching under Professor David Rupke would be an amazing opportunity for me to prepare myself for the vast amount of research I would have to do for graduate studies in Astronomy and Astrophysics. At the same time, I felt assured that if I got enrolled, Rhodes would welcome me wholeheartedly and it is greatly necessary for me very much being very far away from my home.

All of these qualities make Rhodes very distinguished and appealing compared to other colleges I know. They signal that Rhodes has new things to explore for each of its students. This is why I choose this college, and I believe that if I get enrolled Rhodes will truly change my life.

Home / Undergraduate / Why Rhodes? Answer with character; 'Research opportunities and fellowships'