More than a Ride. I see myself conquering the goals and achievements that I had set for myself

jaark3927 2 / 3  
**Just wanted to let you guys know that this is a rough draft and I needed a few tips with finishing the essay and filling in some of the gaps**

Also I chose the 4th Option on the Common Application Essay!

All is silent. The cold brisk air of the winter morning makes me shiver as I wait. I notice the other students leaving their houses and joining in the line. We all huddle together to stay warm as the wait continues; finally what we've all been waiting for arrives. By the screeching noise of the doors, one by one we enter and find our seats. The warmth of the heated bus gives us all comfort and a sigh of relief. I continue my way to the back where I spot a seat with no one in it, as I sit down the driver closes the doors and exits out of the neighborhood. Knowing the fact that the ride would last around 15 minutes, I put on my ear phones and lean my head back on the seat. The lack of sleep from last night due to the preparation of tests and homework kick in. I sit with my eyes tightly shut as if the world suddenly disappeared and everything around me stopped what it was doing. The serene environment takes me to a different world, a place where anything seems possible. No test score, homework grade, or hardships in my life mattered and where it felt like all of it went away. A slight bump in the road awakes me from my sleep; I look out the window to see that we were 5 minutes away. I slowly close my eyes again, this time it's a different scenario instead of making my issues disappear I take it head on, I see myself conquering the goals and achievements that I had set for myself before the year started. I begin to realize that this would be a continuous journey each day; I would come in with a different obstacle in my life, and rather than ignoring it I would overcome the challenges that come my way. Boom! The crash of the brakes and the clutter of the students wake me up for the last time. I look around to see that we've finally arrived to our destination; I stand up and get ready to walk out. With the desire to succeed I exit the bus and enter into the school where I would begin to leave my history.
Ruxi 3 / 5 1  
I would just add why you feel perfectly content in that place, it's a solid essay but it doesn't completely answer the prompt set to you. You're descriptors are quite nice though, you're on your way to a good essay :)
OP jaark3927 2 / 3  
Alright thanks a lot for the feedback!

Yeah I felt as if some of the essay wasn't necessarily answering the prompt.
I'll try my best to fix it and see what happens.

Home / Undergraduate / More than a Ride. I see myself conquering the goals and achievements that I had set for myself