'the right choice' What in particular about Yale has influenced your decision to apply?

lumdum 1 / -  
What in particular about Yale has influenced your decision to apply? (250 Words)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ AND EVALUATE. I WILL FOREVER BE INDEBTED TO YOU! <3 <3

I don't know what to do in life, but I feel Yale will help me choose the right choice with so many different academic components I would like to try out from computer science to psychology to figure drawing. I'm interested in a bit of everything, something Yale has. I would be so excited to join the symphony orchestra as a flautist and join sports such as rugby or climbing. My friend Lining raves of the safe environment with a great social support "cocoon" like FroCo groups and down to earth people she met.
Knight14 2 / 9 1  
The word limit is 100 words not 250 (I don't think you're over the limit though). I think you need to be more specific and say what you can bring to Yale.

Also can you please look at mine. Thanks
I don't know what to do in life

This is not a positive note to start... The admission guys may not find this is very pleasing. You need to show that you have a vision and when you say that you don't have a particular goal, that may be very disadvantageous for you.

I'm interested in a bit of everything, something Yale has.

You should have started with this.

I think you need to be more specific and say what you can bring to Yale.

Knight14 is right. Skim the most essential and present them in your response.

Home / Undergraduate / 'the right choice' What in particular about Yale has influenced your decision to apply?