'the right place for passionate, yet undecided people like me'. This is my Why Tulane essay

jason19955 1 / -  
I am the student who took the time to request information from every single college, I stumbled upon and the one who reads every single brochure received, from beginning to end. I didn't just look through stats: the average SAT reading score and the percentage of accepted Pacific Islander students, I looked through the list of notable alumni, noteworthy faculty, and the long list of majors. With this rationale behind, I believe I am knowledgeable enough and capable of taking the right decision regarding which secondary institution I want to attend and that is Tulane.

I know that Tulane is the right place for passionate, yet undecided people like me and yes, some people have the impression that being undecided is a bad thing, but when you are 16 years old it is hard to really know what you want. For instance, Julia Child didn't know she wanted to become a cook until she enrolled Cordon Bleu at age 36. For another thing, by enrolling at Tulane I will be able to explore hundreds of majors, take classes with professors that are well-known figures like Melissa Harris-Perry, and others who have received recognitions like Pulitzer Prizes, I will be able to take internship opportunities, and even study abroad. This makes Tulane the perfect environment for an individual like me.

Lastly, Tulane is an institution made up by students that come from a diverse background like mine and a place that possesses an eclectic innovative environment. I am positive that by attending a school blessed with such characteristics I will not only become a successful, but I will encounter personal growth and take a decision on who I want to be.
ainirere /  
I am the A student who took the time (...) from beginning to THE end.

... and others who have received recognition like Pulitzer Prizes, FURTHERMORE,I will be able to take internship ...

... I will not only become a successful, but ALSO I will encounter personal growth ...

Home / Undergraduate / 'the right place for passionate, yet undecided people like me'. This is my Why Tulane essay