"the most rigorous curriculums in the nation" Uni Chicago-Why I would love to attend

Juliano 11 / 29  
Question 1. How does the University of Chicago, as you know it now, satisfy your desire for a particular kind of learning, community, and future? Please address with some specificity your own wishes and how they relate to Chicago.

Please give me suggestions on how to make it better and whether i answered the questions thoroughly enough. Thank you for the help.

The University of Chicago is a university that is all its own. It is a school that stands out from others. From the people who attend this institution to the very application I am completing for admission, appropriately named the "Uncommon Application," everything is unique about University of Chicago. This is a university whose courses are so rigorous that its students sometimes joke that the "Ivies" cannot compare and they are right. University of Chicago offers one of the most rigorous curriculums in the entire nation. This is something that some may see as a negative because of the challenge it provides but I see it as a huge opportunity. These rigorous courses will allow me to receive one of the finest educations available and I am ready to meet the challenge head on. The college has a great core curriculum with an impressive number of majors and the courses available are very difficult. These classes are taught by world-class teachers who are the leaders in their field of study and to be able to study under them would be incredible. University of Chicago also has great programs for biochemistry and neuroscience which is what I would major in.

The University of Chicago also has a something that is really important to me: a rich, diverse, vibrant community that brings people from all walks of life and all over the world together. The University of Chicago would allow me to become part of a community that accepts all and where I would be a perfect fit. I would be able to develop relationships with people from China, India, Africa, and South America. At the same time, I would be in a city renowned for its diversity and great atmosphere. The University of Chicago provides the ideal community for me. The University of Chicago also satisfies my desire for a particular future because it allows me to study under some of the greatest minds for pre-med and neuroscience. The university has had a vey successful alumni group with 10 percent of all Nobel Prize winners having attended The University of Chicago. The records speak for themselves and show that people who attend and graduate from this University become people who contribute to the world and have successful futures. I would be honored to attend and become another success story.
Vbalandina 2 / 17  
These rigorous courses will allow

try another word instead of rigorous to diversify

The University of Chicago provides the ideal community for me.It also satisfies

The university has had a vey successful alumni group

HAS HAD - Mistake?

also eliminate one of the mentions of the university

The university has had a vey successful alumni group with 10 percent of all Nobel Prize winners having attended The University of Chicago.

These records speak for themselves and show that people who attend and graduate from this University become people who contribute to the world and have successful futures.

Here you are) Besides this the essay is impressive) Good luck!

Make some suggestions for my essays plz!)))
Ngozi93 3 / 30  
You should elaborate more on the classes you'll love to take and how their teaching style will best suits you. And mention a program you'll love to be in that they only have that can best help you to become better student. The community part of your essay is great.

hey my essay prompt is this:What in particular about Yale has influenced your decision to apply? Please limit your response to the space provided.
gycjc0116 1 / 4  
This is really good
but one thing i will comment on is that you're keep saying The University of Chicago in the second paragraph
it kinda sounds redundant so you should change that.
helloworld1 3 / 12  
Hey U Chicago has this question??? I thought it is only the weird essay questions! Where do I find this prompt?

Sorry for this i'm quite lost.. haha
OP Juliano 11 / 29  
The question can be found on the chicago supplement. its the third essay where it has a lot of essay prompts like find x. It is in one of those. Dont worry i didnt see it either until like a week ago. Good luck with everything everyone and thanks for the comments.

Home / Undergraduate / "the most rigorous curriculums in the nation" Uni Chicago-Why I would love to attend