Ringling transferring and the objectives you hope to achieve.

mdubois 1 / 1  
Please provide a statement (appr. 250-500 words) that addresses your reasons for transferring and the objectives you hope to achieve.

Ever since I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian, I grow up with cats and dogs around me all the time and I thought it would be awesome to because something that would help them out. Nearing the end of my high school career I discovered graphic and digital design and I fell in love. Since that first project I couldn't get enough, always wanting to do more or go further with the project. It was new and exciting and I knew at the moment this is what I wanted to do with my life! I then learned that most art type schools are more based off what you have to offer in our portfolio then other school I decided that going to State College of Florida would be the perfect start for a new and up incoming designer. SCF has helped me achieve many feats in my early design career and many that will help me be very successful in the future. After the few years I've been at this school I have developed a really nice portfolio I can be proud of, all the hard work over the years have paid off. Now that I have discovered my potential in this career I wish to continue my studies in a far more advanced level and push myself to be the best at what I do. Ringling is the college I've dreamed about since I started doing art, in my area it is the most prestige place to go as an art student. Therefore I believe that Ringling would be the one place that I could hone my skills and push my ability to design great things in the future!
Lanbekaka - / 5  
Quite a few grammatical errors.

"Ever since I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian. I grew up with cats and dogs..."

Consider saying art schools rather than art type.

And use THAN when comparing.

When you mention "I thought it would be awesome to" I would clarify to be a veterinarian because it's a bit unclear.

Also, I would stick to periods rather than exclamation marks, it gives the essay a more serious tone.

Home / Undergraduate / Ringling transferring and the objectives you hope to achieve.