'Rubik's Cube' - Tips for my paragraph?

Dcahn 1 / -  
My failure to solve a Rubik's Cube symbolises the current dilemma of my life. Due to my lack of experience with the Rubik's Cube, I do not know any strategy or method that will guide me to complete the puzzle. Hence, the sight of the cube only perplexes me. Similarly, I feel like I am a mere freshman inexperienced in life who is puzzled by the choices I have to make to enter society. Grade 12 is a crucial time period where I should at least briefly strategize and establish a pathway that I will take for the rest of my life. For example, I should have vague ideas on which degree I want to earn and which career I wish to pursue. However, I am utterly clueless about my future, as I am with the Rubik's Cube. I seem to be crawling blind-folded through my last year of high school and reaching nowhere, which mirrors my futile attempts at the puzzle. No matter how many times I spin the parts of the cube, it remains to be disoriented. No matter how many universities and jobs I research on, my life remains to be tangled up. However, perseverance must continue and hope cannot be lost. It is a painful process of trying to find the correct formula, but this is something everyone is bound to encounter. After all, both the Rubik's Cube and my life are puzzles, and puzzles are there to be solved.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
I think that when you try to solve any puzzle, you must start with the most basic part or piece. Even if you match 2 cubes of color, you have made a small victory, you have made a step in the right direction. With determination and critical thinking, you can gradually solve the puzzle, little by little. Your main goal is to do your best, try as hard as you can, concentrate, focus-- these are all qualities that you need in school and life. When comparing your life and school to the rubik's cube, keep it positive! Some of the things you say sound honest, but depressing. I don't like the confusion, I like the ideas and interest in your future. Put down the cube and create a path, a walkway, brick by brick, step by step, pave your own path to success.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Rubik's Cube' - Tips for my paragraph?