Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

Rural entrepreneurship; MOTIVATION LETTER

sharif2bd 1 / -  
I invite to all to check (Grammar, mis-appropreate word etc) this motivation letter.

Dear sir,
I would like to apply for the course of Rural entrepreneurship. My motivation for applying this program is because of the excellent self-development opportunities as well as incorporation this skill in my present project activities which are very much aligns with this training topics.

I hold a master's degree in physics from xxxx university in (country). After graduation, I started my career with the development sector and joined (org), an NGO in xxxx. Gradually I worked with xxxx, xxxxx, and xxxxxx with different project exclusively objective to improve the socio-economic condition of the poor people. Now I am working as a coordinator with a project, titled, (Project name). This project has been implemented with overall objective of creating sustainable livelihood opportunities through better agriculture and livestock's production and marketing linkage for targeted ethnic community utilizing public and private land/resources.

I was immediately convinced, when I read the course objectives, as it is the chance to develop my skills for better understanding and improve ideas about agribusiness development opportunities, promotion of market-driven rural wealth and market access of small entrepreneurs. You know xxx is a developing country and more than 70% of population involve with the agriculture/agriculture related livelihood. But there have various weaknesses in logical comprehension planning in small-scale intervention for these people. Even we are suffering for the lack of improved knowledge of productivity, income-enhancing practices, and opportunities for smallholder farmers and access to output markets for selling their products that are constrained for their livelihood development. I believe that continuous improvement of knowledge is needed to further stimulate the efficiency and competitiveness of expanding agri-food production and marketing.

We are already submitted an extension project proposal of my present project for the year of 2015-2018 and I am responsible to implement this project as a Coordinator. So in the strategic planning process, there have a good opportunity to introduce the outputs of the workshop. It is undoubtedly that this course will help me a lot to improve my certain level of knowledge in agribusiness management which shall create opportunity and confidence necessary to contribute to the project as well as my country in some extend. Furthermore, it would be good experiences to understanding economics, cultures in-depth and working colleagues from different geo-graphical aspect. Thus, the opportunity to pursue this course represents the next important momentous milestone for me to set up outcome situation of my project through gained knowledge. It will also accelerate my personal and professional growth as well.

I taught four years of my university education in English and participated in two international training/workshop in India this year that have given me not only enough proficiency in English but also broader mindset of global outlook in diversified people, culture and society.

I am totally confident in my abilities and wish to assure the evaluation board that I would bring my own experience, learning, educational background and exposure gained throughout my academic and professional period. I am very optimistic and willing to learn new things. I hope that, on consideration of my application, you will be persuaded of my potential to be a suitable candidate for this program.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.
Sincerely yours,

Home / Undergraduate / Rural entrepreneurship; MOTIVATION LETTER