Science, Mathematics is the backbone of any country, it can't be exchanged by History and Literature

gautam007 3 / 6  
Science and Mathematics is the backbone of any country .These are prime things which can decide any country economy.As all the present technology implicitly uses the application of science and mathematics.These subject can't be substituted by the History and literature ,as their applications are very narrow .And very few peoples earn livelihood from these subjects.

As Maths and science has constited most of the markets.Be it Information Technology or Research and Development ,mostly they involve the application from these subjects. People gain better prospects of life if they master in these feilds. If we take the example of IT about ten million peoples are employed in these field.They are earning their bettrehalf by mastering these subject .Similar is the case with the R'n'd .Today out seven nobel prizes majority are given to people who had a grip in those subjects As we know can predict our future and make it bettter by the science .Its because of these things today we are able to talk to distant relatives with the help of mobile phone. Its the invention of vehicle that made our life easier .We never forget the contribution of science into the discovery of space programms ,by which we are able to explore the possiblity of life on other planet.

But ,above all the most important thing in life is learning from the past .We can't do the work in best possible manner till we dont know how it was done in the past ? . Here comes the role of history .History teaches us the past .It teaches how we lived in the past .While literature gives the reason of living. As one of the great Writer "Shakespeare" said "we all are the actor and the whole earth is a stage". By this he implies that we on the earth are born to perfom certain task .We have to perform it and one day we will die.Actually literature gives the implicit definition of life .It imagines the life in idyiosyncranic manner,and gives proper direction to it.

Therefore , it can be concluded that may be Science and mathematics are one of the important subject for survival on this earth .But we cant deny the significance of history and literature .It is also as important as of the former because it gives meaning to the life
Opuntia - / 13 4  
... country. These ... economy. As ... mathematics. These ...literature, as ... narrow. And ...
and so on..
You should remember, that the dot, comma - all punctuation you should put directly after a word, and just then put the SPACE. The sentence can't be started from a dot.

Check for the web pages, books (and others writing) how it should look.
OP gautam007 3 / 6  
Thanks for ur reply
Yah i understand that first i should first put dot then give and start a new line
I will implement it thanks for candor reply

Home / Undergraduate / Science, Mathematics is the backbone of any country, it can't be exchanged by History and Literature