"To see computers in use" - Why am i interested in majoring in computer engineering?

kthip 1 / 1  
I need to finish it but i don't know what should i write next!!!
i know my grammar sucks, so please tell me all the errors and how can i improve it.

Nowadays, our world has changed a lot from what it was before. Due to the development in computer science and engineering, computers have played a primary role in having a profound effect on our daily lives. Each day, I find myself more and more interested in what I want to be in the future. By majoring in computer engineering, it would give me a chance to be a part of something that can make a difference in the world.

Since I was a little kid, I always have found myself attracted to computers. I felt like there is a connection between us. When I was twelve years old, I took a class on how to fix computer in a school in my neighborhood. On the first day, I got to see what it is like inside a mainframe CPU. While I was taking pieces apart, my teacher told me what each part is and what it does. I was amazed of what a little plastic can do. On that day, I knew for sure of what I enjoy doing and will enjoy doing in the future. I kept going to class with a feeling of urging to learn more. In the next two months, I finished my course with having my own computer built by myself and having one of the happiest days in that year.

When I moved to the United States in 2008, I had an opportunity to see more of computers being used. I realized how much humans depend on computer. Over the years, computers have become an everyday necessity. Humans use them in every kind of activities whether at work, school, or house. In the twenty first century, it would be almost impossible for an American teen to go one day without using any kind of technologies. To summarize, computers today have developed into an indivisible part of our lives, which not only making a difference at work, but also in our daily lives.
OP kthip 1 / 1  
I need the last paragraph please tell me how to start the last one
jhbrendle 1 / 1  
big thing is to use descriptive story to bring it alive, can you think of a story when you moved her that led you to "see more of computers being used"... why do you believe(what experiencein your life) makes you think computers are a necessity. we all understand these things, expand though as if we dont and use your personal story to make us feel the passion you have even if someone else doesnt. thats what makes a good essay great. also you conclusion... yes tech has devloped into an indivisible part of our lives but how is that tied to your base statement of "Why am i interested in majoring in computer engineering". what about it makes your passionate.

good start and hope it helped :)

Home / Undergraduate / "To see computers in use" - Why am i interested in majoring in computer engineering?