Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'Selected as the top Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education' - why Perdue

girls89128 1 / -  
I haven't finished my essay. But DESPERATELY need some feed back and help.
My major is Hospitality, by the wayy.

Living in Taiwan for my entire life, the cognition of Purdue University was familiar to me because of its worldwide reputation. A book "Hospitality and Travel Marketing", written by Alastair M. Morrison, gave me more information about what I am going to learn and how will Purdue help achieve my future life through various internship opportunities.

Being selected as the top Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education in US, Purdue has the Academic Success Center that provides learning strategies through sessions or workshops, which to me, an International student, can enhance my academic potential. Also, I f have found out the course work of this major is very diverse. From different kinds of management to operations and laws, I especially fascinate by purchasing and convention sales and services.

Moreover, Purdue requires every student to reach at least 400 hours internship. To me, work experience makes me more marketable. It enables me to apply advanced degree combining concepts more easily. I believe that Purdue can offer me chances to train my supervisory or managerial skills. Also, Purdue has internship outside the US. This program allows me not only to explore different culture but also have an educational experience that reflects the globalization of business and society.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Selected as the top Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education' - why Perdue