'Senior student's pressure' - medicine, radiotherapy Essay applying to universities

wide 2 / 4  
Hi, I am going to apply university programmes of medicine, radiotherapy, medical laboratory, food safety and others related to help people having better condition on health. I need to write an essay for about 500 words. Could you help to improve my essay? Thank you.

It is given to only few candidates to have their talents earn quickly for them the admittances. The others, with their academic records, still succeed in convincing their institutions of their abilities. Myself, I have nothing more than my hard works and enthusiastic towards health care, and a wish of your understanding.

I have nothing to be proud of except having experiences of joining different activities and competitions, which I have gained in my personal growth. Being the publicity officer of the Students' Association, I have become confident in speaking in front of the public and improved my communication skill. Joining the Innovative Energy Design Competition make me realize the scientific knowledge is in this everyday modern world. After joining the competition, my interest towards science increased as well.

I am always ready to serve others. 'The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.' I always find my own value through serving other. I have joined different kinds of voluntary work, including visiting the elderly, organizing games for children to play, having trip with the disabled...etc... I have gained the experiences on how to serve people, especially the old people and people with mental retardation. Thinking from their angles., I always know what are the appropriate actions. For example, I know that most elderly cannot walk fast and it is a warm action to walk with their pace.

Whenever I face challenges, I always start solving the problem by reflecting on myself. Academically, if I have problem on a math question, I review my answer. When nothing comes out, I would seek help from my teachers and classmates. Some people are shy to seek help from others, but this does not include me. As I always know this always works.

Being a senior student, pressure is always there. To alleviate it, I exercise regularly and share my personal feeling with parents. I would tell myself to calm down. After these practices, I can always do my job at my highest efficiency.

Learning in the university can broaden my horizon. Due to my strong interest toward science and a heart of willing to serve, I would like to continue to further my studies in health care. I hope that I can contribute to the society fully in the future.
Myself, I have nothing more than my hard works and enthusiasm towards health care, and a wish of your understanding.

Being the publicity officer of the Students' Association, I have become confident in speaking in front of the public and have improved my communication skills .

Joining the Innovative Energy Design Competition made me realize the scientific knowledge that is in this everyday modern world.

I always find my own value through serving others .

I have joined different kinds of voluntary work, including visiting the elderly, organizing games for children to play, taking trips with the disabled...

For example, I know that most elderly cannot walk fast and it is a warm action to walk at their pace.

Academically, if I have problem with a math question, I review my answer.

To alleviate it, I exercise regularly and share my personal feelings with my parents.

Due to my strong interest toward science and a heart of willing to serve, I would like to continue to further my studies in health care.

:)

Home / Undergraduate / 'Senior student's pressure' - medicine, radiotherapy Essay applying to universities