"The sense of academic camaraderie" - suggestions regarding my Lehigh supplement.

j3ss31214 1 / 1  
Why is Lehigh a good match for you? What contributions will you make to the academic experience and to campus life?

I have been told that the instant I stepped foot onto a college campus, I would know whether it was the right match for me or not. I have discovered that nothing could be further from the truth. Although I was stunned by Lehigh's beautiful campus, there are many more valuable qualities that I look for in a college. In order to determine if Lehigh is the perfect match, I decided to attend Lehigh's V.I.E.W. program. As I sat through a lecture on engineering mechanics, I became captivated by the fascinating material the professor taught. What was even more surprising was that nearly every student in the class seemed to share my interest in the subject. This observation was a pivotal moment in my college search. Being surrounding by students who were united with a common love for learning was inspiring. I look forward to being part of a community of intellectual students who not only learn with each other but from each other. In high school I have helped found the math club and have been exceedingly active in art and music clubs. In college, I intend to continue to be involved with, and passionately inspire fellow students to explore the extracurricular activities that have impacted my life. Not only do I love Lehigh for its prestigious engineering program, it is also the ideal place for me to develop my interests. The sense of academic camaraderie that I felt at Lehigh makes it the ideal place for me to pursue my interests.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
In order to determine if Lehigh is the perfect match, I decided to attend their V.I.E.W. program.

Being surrounded by students who were united by a common love for learning was inspiring.

I look forward to being part of a community of intellectual students, who not only learn with each other, but from each other.

In high school I have helped found the math club, and have been exceedingly active in art and music clubs.

I think this would be even better if you mention engineering mechanics again at the end of your essay, to tie it all together.
lotus5550 1 / 2  
yeah tie it together by mentioning engineering and what you hope to accomplish
OP j3ss31214 1 / 1  
Thanks for your help!

Home / Undergraduate / "The sense of academic camaraderie" - suggestions regarding my Lehigh supplement.