I am simply open-minded &ready to take in more knowledge;Qualities/Unique Characteristics

charleslock 2 / 3  
Everyone posses characteristic unique to them that may have been shaped by past struggles in life. The qualities I posses that will contribute to the university community is that I am simply open-minded and ready to take in more knowledge. I am able to listen to my peers and give advice to help them make it through hardships they may be be facing at the time. Growing uo the oldest in a single-parent household led to me maturing and taking on many responsibilities at a young age. I am also a very outgoing person that likes to be heard. I dislike being another member of the crowd. I want to be involved in everything I can possibly be involved in and potentially make a difference. Being able to attend Florida Gulf Coast University will allow me to be the outgoing open-minded individual I currently am on a bigger scale and also allow me to have the chance to impact many of my fellow peer's lives while on campus.
ChristianB 5 / 22 1  
I don't think you should be so direct in answering your unique quality. Instead, you could possibly describe an experience, and show your unique characteristic through that experience. Does that make sense? I think it would be a much more interesting essay if you showed me your unique characteristic rather than just telling me. I hope this helps! :)
The qualities I posses that will contribute to the university community is that I am simply open-minded and ready to take in more knowledge.

....no need of repeating those known facts. Make use of every word to describe how your qualities and characteristics contribute to the uni.

I like ChristianB's comment. If you declare that you are open minded, tell them an incident which describes your open mindedness. Such expressions would convince the reader about your characteristics and qualities better than mere statements you make.
OP charleslock 2 / 3  
Yes it does help Thank you

Home / Undergraduate / I am simply open-minded &ready to take in more knowledge;Qualities/Unique Characteristics