Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

Singapore Schlorship applicant essay -My Dream

Prangprao /  
It's my first time to write eassay so I suppose there are plenty of mistaken in it. So I need help editing this as fast aspossible because it dues on the thursday. Thank you very much for your concerning.

Instructioons: Write a short essayona subject of personal importance to you(300-500 words). You may choose any topic. Example include: an event which has influence you; why you want to choose an Engineering career; or a family member/friend/person who had a siginificant influence on you. Please note that the essay is an important part of your Scholarship application.

My Dream
I believe that university is a time for learning, not only about academics, but it is also a time for learning about life. Personal growth and development are main key areas of the college years and I am convinced that studying abroad experience would offer endless possibilities to accomplishing these ends.

Ever since I was a young girl, I have dreamt of living in a foreign country. I always knew that I wanted to go abroad and study in the foreign country while in university. When I grow up, I still continue to have a strong desire to explore the world, to learn and experience new people, new places and new cultures.

Studying abroad was a thoughtful decision for me. I want to study in the country where English is spoken as a first language for a variety of different reason. First of all, I would like to improve my English skill as I find it is even more important than ever to people all around the globe to communicate in English. Being surrounded by native speakers affords me the chance to improve myself in the language which can expedite my retention and fluency, at the same time I would be completely immerse into their culture. This immersion into the country lifestyle would also be very fascinating as I would acquire greater knowledge and understanding of the foreign culture.

While on abroad, I would like to be much more than a regular exchange student. I would like to attempt to become a part of their society and participating in every activities as a general student then disseminate Thai culture as much as possible to the people there. I would also like to attend various academic goals and get perfect scores.

University education is very important for my future. It is a period of new discovery and adventure. University life affords freedom, independence, and opportunity to gain life skill that will be used through out life. And study abroad offers these unique opportunities to grow life academically, professionally, and personally while going on an once-in-a-lifetime adventure. I hope that someday I could fulfill my long-awaited childhood dream and gain myself desire of knowledge and adventure in different cultures in the future.

Home / Undergraduate / Singapore Schlorship applicant essay -My Dream