Skills Test Essay Seneca college (fall 2009)

Ana 1 / -  
Hi everybody !!! I will very much appreciate if you can give me some hints as to what essay topics I shoud be expecting for the skill test.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
What skill test? Where?
bon 3 / 5  
Can you be more specific?
sozomige 1 / 2  
I took a skill test in Centennial College a year ago. The purpose of the test is to assess students who have been living in the Canada for less than 3-4 years. Students will be given an ENGLISH assessment test which will measure the strength and the level of ENGLISH of the potential student. The result will be given once the student is done. The sole purpose of the skill test is to determine which level of ENGLISH they will put you in either ESL or regular stream.
For a skill test given by a college, you might prepare by looking at essay topics from standardized tests at the same level that have been widely written about. So, for instance, you might start by looking at TOEFL or SAT essay topics. Even if they aren't exactly the same, in practicing them you will be improving the right skill set for the test you have to take.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Ask the college. Most colleges that use skills tests provide example tests from previous years.

Home / Undergraduate / Skills Test Essay Seneca college (fall 2009)