Small liberal arts school/ Chllenge mentally&academically; Why hobart and williams?

nayelojello 5 / 37 2  
WHY DO i WANT TO GO TO HOBART AND WILLIAMS?!?
PLEASE CRITIQUE LIMIT 150 WORDS OR LESS I HAVE 151 WORDS.
I believe that Hobart and William colleges is a perfect school for me because hunting down for colleges my junior year, I wanted a small liberal arts school where I can be challenged mentally and academically. Being exposed to challenges will provide me with baby steps to the real challenges that I would face in the real-world. With Hobart's pre-med program I will be able to experience what the medical field is really like.One of the goals that I want to fulfil while attending Hobart is being able to communicate more eloquently and master my writing skills. I believe that Hobart will aid me with this goal by providing me with rigorous writing classes. With the ability to communicate I know that when I apply to medical school I will be a candidate because of my background in internships at hospitals and my communication skills that Hobart provided me with.
acatam 1 / 4 1  
I believe that Hobart and William colleges is a perfect school for me because [hunting down for colleges my junior year]i would delete this I wanted a small liberal arts school where I can be challenged mentally and academically. Being exposed to challenges will provide me with baby steps to the real challenges that I would keep the same tense throughout, e.g. use will here instead of would face in the real-world. With Hobart's pre-med program I will be able to experience what the medical field is really like.One of the goals that I want to fulfil while attending Hobart is being able to communicate more eloquently and master my writing skills. I believe that Hobart will aid me with this goal by providing me with rigorous writing classes. With the ability to communicate I know that when I apply to medical school I will be a candidate because of my background in internships at hospitals and my communication skills that Hobart provided me with.
I believe that Hobart and William colleges is a perfect school for me because hunting down for colleges my junior year, I wanted a small liberal arts school where I can be challenged mentally and academically.

Hobart and William colleges is a perfect school for me because I always looked forward to a small liberal arts school that would challenge me pscychologically and academically.

Being exposed to challenges will provide me with baby steps to the real challenges that I would face in the real-world.

------ hmmmm.... I guess this sentence does not have much value addition to your answer. It does not contain any new idea :(
hughj 2 / 21 8  
If you want challenge you shouldn't call what you'll make "baby steps".
OP nayelojello 5 / 37 2  
thanks guys, it is due today. but other than that should I expand on something?
VVCepheiA 11 / 30 3  
Be more specific! For instance, you can write about a specific program or couse that capture you!
And the due day should be Feb 1st :)

Home / Undergraduate / Small liberal arts school/ Chllenge mentally&academically; Why hobart and williams?