SMU supplement short answer--why SMU? small class and student-to-faculty ratio

ebby2010 10 / 51  
This is my reply to the short answer question on the SMU supplement of the Common App. Please be harsh and suggest anything that would make my answer stronger. thanks in advance! =)

Topic: SMU appeals to students for a variety of reasons, including the strength of academic opportunities, small class sizes, sense of community, location and attractive campus. Please comment on how or why you feel these characteristics or others make SMU a good collegiate fit for you. (limit: 500 characters) --- my reply is 13 characters short of the limit.

SMU appeals to me like no other college does. From the aesthetic campus to the dedicated faculty, SMU offers everything I could ever dream of in a college experience. I learn best in communal and interactive environments, so SMU's small class sizes and student-to-faculty ratio of 12:1, will allow me to excel in my classes. The 32 Study Abroad Programs offered at SMU also satisfies my love for traveling and extensive study. I hope to gain from and contribute to life at SMU very soon.
hylacy 4 / 16  
I think your answer is really good.
It's great that you wrote

student-to-faculty ratio of 12:1

and

The 32 Study Abroad Programs

this shows that you've done some searches on the school
OP ebby2010 10 / 51  
thank you =)
can you check out my other post---supplement for UChicago?

Home / Undergraduate / SMU supplement short answer--why SMU? small class and student-to-faculty ratio