Socks, an essential item----Common App Short Answer

spacerelay 3 / 19  
Hello, this is the common app short answer, where I have to expand on my extracurricular activities! Please help me edit, thanks in advance!

The Door Store is a store that involves no selling or buying. The Door Store is a place where teenagers that cannot afford clothes come in and can get clothes for free. Although I have only been working at the store for three months, I have learned so much in such little time. I realized how not having basic items such as socks, can really alter everyday life. Together with a group of three other teenagers, we help sort through donations that come in daily and decide whether or not we will hang them up or keep them in the storage area. We help make the store look more presentable, which in return would help teenagers be more comfortable coming in. I feel that helping the store have a more store-like appearance, would really give teenagers a more shopping experience. Just recently, I was taught how to print on t-shirts. These t-shirts would then be sold at The Door Store and all proceedings will be used to run the store.
vincentcanlas 6 / 22  
teenagers a more shopping experience.

This doesn't sound right. :/

I was taught how to print on t-shirts. These t-shirts would then be sold at The Door Store and all proceedings will be used to run the store.

I think this is all about your experience.. I would put something that actually reflects on you.

Good description on what you actually. That is probably the instruction on this part of the application, but I don't know. Make sure it will reflect on who YOU are and what those ACTIVITIES do to YOU. :)

Home / Undergraduate / Socks, an essential item----Common App Short Answer