'a software specialist' - Why did I choose my university and Goal of my study

oldapachee 3 / 2  
Hello everybody,
I am writing a short motivation letter to describe my future goals of selecting a program and why did I choose a particular university. I highly appreciate if you could help me correct it. Note, the length must be less than 50 words!

The program's curriculum is outstanding as consists of a wide range of courses which can be selected. Furthermore, through discussion with my friends in the [University Name], the atmosphere is friendly with many opportunities like financial packages, and sport teams. One of my early wishes has been to work in high-tech companies in the [Country Name]. I hope that the skills and knowledge I obtain from this program in addition to my previous experience will enable me to become a software specialist and my wish comes true.

Thanks guys
sherxon 1 / 11  
In my opinion, it would be better if it is like that:
The program's curriculum is outstanding, as consists of a wide range of courses for students Furthermore, through several discussions in the [University Name], the atmosphere is friendly with many opportunities such as financial packages, and sport teams. One of my lifelong ambitions is to work in high-tech companies in the [Country Name]. My further education as well as past experience, I believe, will enable my wish to come true
The program's curriculum is outstanding, as it consists of a wide range of courses to choose from.

Furthermore,Through discussion with my friends in theat [University Name], the atmosphere is friendly with many opportunities, such as financial packages, and sport teams.

One of my earliest wishes is to work in high-tech companies in the [Country Name].

I hope that the skills and knowledge I obtain from this program, in addition to my previous experience, will enable me to become a software specialist, which is my goal.

:)

Home / Undergraduate / 'a software specialist' - Why did I choose my university and Goal of my study