'A Solo Performance' - Biggest Challenge faced and how did I tackle

diptijain14 1 / 1  
The biggest challenge I faced at my current employer position and how did I tackle it??
Please review it.

The Clock is ticking two in the night, and I am still in the office reviewing the final code to be delivered at nine in the morning. I have to complete the testing and make sure that my code validates all the test cases successfully. 15 days prior I got elucidated that I was the sole person assigned from offshore, as my colleague left the project halfway. Being a fresher I had some knowledge but giving a solo performance in a galactic project was not a cakewalk.

I love taking challenges and responsibilities, and I had the opportunity to showcase my abilities. I grasped all the requirements with rapid learning and understanding and started developing the code. With my constant effort and dedication I was ready with the final code two days prior to the delivery date but, abrupt requirement changes from the client startled me. In two days, I had to modulate the existing code beautifully to amalgamate new changes, design new test cases to accomplish fresh requirements. This was the real challenge which needed thought process rather than hard work. I was successful and delivered defect free code within the stipulated time with proper time management and understanding.
Leah_Writer - / 46 4  
I love your use of great words, like "amalgamate." I think one thing you could do is explain the challenge part sooner in the second paragraph, so that it is clear that this was a struggle for you. Then, describe more about people's reaction when you delivered error-free code, just like the story you told at the beginning of the essay. Telling stories is a strength of yours, and you should do more of that! Good luck!
OP diptijain14 1 / 1  
Thanks for your help... :)

Home / Undergraduate / 'A Solo Performance' - Biggest Challenge faced and how did I tackle