SONGS/NOVELS/OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES; Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it

kaustubh1911 1 / -  
We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it. (*)(100 words or fewer)

Listening to songs of different kinds form part of my major pleasure related activities. I also read novels of all sorts while indoor. But my heart goes for outdoor activities. I like to take my Hypervenom to the field with a long drive on the way and play soccer, or else pack my gear and go to the pool. Sometimes, I just enter the grounds with my Nike's and play a random game. I love bouncing different balls around my room in times when I can't go out.

Although you may not yet know what you want to major in, which department or program at MIT appeals to you and why? (*) (100 words or fewer)

Half life of today's technology is extremely small. The pace at which technologies are changing fascinates me. This has been comparatively more rapid in the arena of telecommunication, computers, robotics and software . I intend to pursue my education in technology to learn within these areas. MIT is known for contributing regularly and rigorously in real time technology innovations. I therefore intensely desire to be part of this consistent and high-end techno-vation process
marmaria 10 / 30 5  
Dearkaustubh
if I were you , I would not concentrate on just playing, I am sure you have other things to do for pleasure ...for example I would say, "I always read at least a national and a local newspaper every day. It is not a kind of thing I do it for pleasure, because these days the world's news are more painful rather than enjoyable; but I still have to be updated. Mostof the weekends my friends and I have some parties, where we dance and listen to music; dancing is good to relieve stress. I also enjoy going outdoors for pleasure. Some times I go window-shopping with my friends, and we go to a nice place to have a meal and chat. Also I enjoy doing different sorts of sport, like playing football, swimming and running. I am a member of my workplace's football team, although we are amateur players, we really enjoy the time we spend there playing. I think nothing can relieve your stress like having a sauna and massage. "

I wrote my comments about your essay. you are writing good; I am sure you can write better

I love bouncing different balls around my room in times when I can't go out.

I love bouncing balls against the wall when I have to stay indoors.

I just enter the grounds with my Nike's and play a random game

I just go to playground and play a random game

or else pack my gear and go to the pool

you should omit else

I like to take my Hypervenom to the field with a long drive on the way

I could not under stand this sentance

Listening to songs of different kinds form part of my major pleasure related activities

I we say " different types or genres of music"

Home / Undergraduate / SONGS/NOVELS/OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES; Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it