'I'm a sophomore in IEM' - a very important introduction

Wilson_Chen 2 / 2  
Help me correct the grammar and take out the redundance.

Hi everyone, my name is Wilson, I'm a sophomore in IEM that is stand for industrial engineering and management, I'm from chunghua, it's in the middle of Taiwan, there are 4 members in my family including my parents, my elder brother and me. Going to movies, playing basketball and tennis and traveling abroad are my hobbies, also I'm a player of the basketball team of my department, I really enjoy the time when training and practicing in the team, otherwise I often play tennis with my dad on weekends. I have a good relationship with my family, My dad is a succesful bussinessman, he is the founder of a bicycle component manufactory, my mom also take part in his business, she's job is like an accoundant, also she's an good housekeeper that is really responsible, My brother is who I very respect to, but he is just like my buddy, we can chat in any topics and in anytime, but he's now study at university of Minnesota in U.S . Otherwise he help me to improve English especially in speaking. Last but not least , I hope somday that I'm competent enough to succeed my father's business. It is my fathers prospect that I strive to fullfill.
Medunjobi 1 / 2 1  
Hello Wilson,

.., 4 members in my family including my parents, my elder brother and meMy Elder brother and I

. Going to movies, playing basketball and tennis ... My hobbies include going to the movies, traveling abroad, playing basketball and tennis.

, also I'm a player of the basketball ... I also play basketball for my teams department,

I really enjoy the time when training and practicing in with the team, otherwise and I often play ...
... my family, My dad father is a succesful bussinessman, (...) component manufactory manufacturer, my mom mother also (...), she's job is like an accoundant She is an accountant, also she's an she is also a good housekeeper that is really and is very responsible. My brother is who I very respect to, but he is just like my buddy I am very close with my brother, we can chat in about any topics and in anytime, but he's now study now he is studying ...

Otherwise Usually he helps me to improve my ...
Last but not least Lastly, I hope someday that I will be ...
It is my fathers his prospect and mine that I strive to fullfill.
@ Wilson_Chen

-
-

Home / Undergraduate / 'I'm a sophomore in IEM' - a very important introduction